I bought a script from phpscriptsmall.com for which I paid $50,00 with installation included. They installed the script OK but first of all with three banners from a guy I did not ask for...Then the e.main confirmation link would not work as it brought up (two) http://http:// and so a client could not confirm the email...

Another problem you could not update pricing or amount of days a person could add his ad and price for the ad, even less use the UPDATE button.

In all three issues I asked them to please "correct" for me. Their answer: You brought a basic script and you have to fix those yourself or we can fix for $40,00. After claiming again they sent one last email now claiming $50,00 instead.

So I have kept all their emails, my replies to them, my claims and now I have to get someone else to fix up the script/site for me (and make other payments) otherwise is useless, so be carefull if you buy from these people/company. I have also noticed that since my issue came up they have taken off this script of their sales page!

My last e.mail to them was: Sir, Go and scam someone else!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor client service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of websale marketplace and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Php Scripts Mall needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned websale marketplace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Php Scripts Mall.

Comments