I bought a script from phpscriptsmall.com for which I paid $50,00 with installation included. They installed the script OK but first of all with three banners from a guy I did not ask for...Then the e.main confirmation link would not work as it brought up (two) http://http:// and so a client could not confirm the email...

Another problem you could not update pricing or amount of days a person could add his ad and price for the ad, even less use the UPDATE button.

In all three issues I asked them to please "correct" for me. Their answer: You brought a basic script and you have to fix those yourself or we can fix for $40,00. After claiming again they sent one last email now claiming $50,00 instead.

So I have kept all their emails, my replies to them, my claims and now I have to get someone else to fix up the script/site for me (and make other payments) otherwise is useless, so be carefull if you buy from these people/company. I have also noticed that since my issue came up they have taken off this script of their sales page!

My last e.mail to them was: Sir, Go and scam someone else!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor client service.

Comments