Believe me you don't want to buy any source code from this company.The main company actually runs this is http://dexteritysolution.com/ Dexterity Solution We bought script from them.

we received code with file name index.php , index1.php. index_2.php. We were not able to login into system it was not working. They say 6 months support as all lie.

As soon as Mr Mathew receives the money his tone changes. Funny thing is to fix issues they need access of your production servers. Tone is gives us access else we can't do anything. They even not ready to work with u.

PLEASE DON"T BUY ANT SCRIPT. "CODING STANDARDS ARE VERY LOW SEEMS LIKE COLLEGE STUDENT.

prabakaran he dont know how things very work I will rate them 0.5 / 5.I have 15+ year experience this comments are based on my experience with them.

Review about: Php Scripts Mall Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1349905

PHP Mall Script is a Online Cheater and fraud company, i request to all the visitors and viewers to not to buy any script from PHP Mall Script the Company is a Fraud Company and they all are cheaters they will give you a BIG DOWN THUMP